Before the event
- Check the programme and find out what interests you.
- Exhibitors’ interactive 3D spaces and other virtual meetings will contain exhibitors’ hosted live and recorded presentations. This is the place where you can discuss directly with exhibitors’ representatives.
- Seminars (keynotes, panels) will be streamed in an interactive Zoom meeting. Here you can follow the seminar content and participate in Q&A:s via the chat during the day.
- In addition, a live broadcast stream on Youtube from Mediapolis Virtual Studio (hosted by Sean Ricks and guests) will be directed with exhibitor, seminar and virtual studio’s guests inputs.
- Go to the enrollment section and register by 6.10 at 15.00 at the latest.
During event 7.10
- Follow the xrfactory.zone page: instructions on how to enter the exhibitor’s virtual areas, seminars and broadcast etc. will be published by 6.10 at the latest.
- Go back to xrfactory.zone/programme and start your journey!
- You will be able to access all content on your mobile device or computer. While visiting 3D virtual rooms, a VR set can be also used, but not mandatory.
- Create your own journey: you can choose freely if you want to stay in exhibitors’ areas and join one or many exhibitors’ interactive streams/3D-rooms, or switch from area to another and join the interactive seminar meeting via Zoom, or follow Youtube broadcast hosted by Sean Ricks from Mediapolis Virtual Studio.
- You have the flexibility to go back to meeting areas/streams whenever you like from 10:00 to 17:30.