XR-Factory is one of its kind virtual engineering fair bringing together SMEs and Corporates interested to find innovations. Pitching competition is virtually organized so your location doesn’t matter.
XR-Factory is not the traditional pitching, it connects you directly with potential customers that are looking the type of solutions that are announced in the theme categories.
That is not all, it is also a kick-off for even wider opportunities across Europe through VAM Realities Challenge. It is a competition to uncover the best European XR solutions and make them available for the SMEs of tomorrow. Winners will receive a wide exposure and access to European industrial sector in Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. Read more about the VAM Realities here.
We are looking now XR / VR / AR solutions for following three different categories:
Remote marketing / sales / product demo
Remote collaboration / event organising
Remote support / training
If you are a startup that offers a solution matching on some of the challenges, this is a unique opportunity for great international visibility to sell your solutions and get work together with bigger businesses. Challenges and rules for the pitching competition will be announced in August. Call for application for pitching competition is 18.8.-15.9.2020.
Interested? These are the steps:
Step 1: Apply
- 1-2 min long video. Video does not need to be pro-level. Recording with your phone is perfect, or it can be existing link for a product demo as well.
- Pitch Deck
- Submit materials through this registration link.
Step 2: Selection (20.9.)
- From each category, six of the best solutions will be selected to be featured in the online event.
- Selected solutions are published on XR-Factory webpage, latest 1.10.
Step 3: Semi-Final (7.10.)
- 3 min long video + pitch deck
- Material for Semi-Final is pre-recorded and edited.
- We will organize a filming day in Tampere, but the videos can be recorded with own devices (mobile phone is enough) as well according given instructions. Self- recorded videos will pass through a professional editor to ensure the quality.
Step 4: Final (7.10.)
- The winner of each category will have 10 minute’s stage time to respond to questions from the jury and engage with potential clients.